Sunday, December 15, 2013

Inspired by a Song - Winners!!



Wow it's already Sunday!! Time to check out our winners :D!!


First our runner ups:

10 Julie T
13 Andrea

Congratulations girls!
You can pick three digis from the image below, pleasecontact me at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com with the numbers you like to have. (dat mag in het nederlands ^_^)



And now on to our Grand Prize Winner!


Congratulations to................................
Could you also please contact me at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com with your choices of digis? You can pick five :). Thank you!


And now for the DT favorite



Congratulations to...............

7 Helene



Please contact me (Cindy) at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com to claim your prize. You can also pick 3 digis from the image above. You can grab the Favorite Badge and place it on your blog if you like!

You're also invited to be a Guest Designer in one of our upcoming challnges, I will let you know in what kind of challenge we like to invite you after you've contacted me.

I will be back shortly with our new challenge!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment